When Harry Met Sally (BSO, 1989)


When Harry Met Sally (1989)
K7 Cassete 1989
DISCOTECA

Faixas:

1. Harry Connick, Jr.: It Had To Be You, with Big Band and Vocals (G. Kahn, I. Jones) 2:39

2. Harry Connick, Jr.: Our Love Is Here To Stay (G. Gershwin, I. Gershwin) 4:12

3. Stompin' At The Savoy (B. Goodman, C. Webb, E. Sampson) 4:13

4. Harry Connick, Jr.: But Not For Me (G. Gershwin, I. Gershwin) 4:32

5. Winter Wonderland (D. Smith, F. Bernard) 3:02

6. Harry Connick, Jr.: Don't Get Around Much Anymore (B. Russell, D. Ellington) 4:22

7. Autumn In New York (V. Duke) 2:48

8. Harry Connick, Jr.: I Could Write A Book (Rodgers & Hart) 2:28

9. Harry Connick, Jr.: Let's Call The Whole Thing Off (G. Gershwin, I. Gershwin) 4:12

10. It Had To Be You (Instrumental Trio) (G. Kahn, I. Jones) 1:43

11. Harry Connick, Jr.: Where Or When (Rodgers & Hart)  3:52 

Liner Notes – Rob Reiner
Produção de Harry Connick Jr. e Marc Shaiman