The Woman in Red (BSO, 1984)

The Woman in Red (1984)

Escrito, interpretado e produzido por Stevie Wonder 

Lanç° 28.08.1984

LP Vinil 1984
DISCOTECA P

Faixas:
A1. The Woman in Red (Stevie Wonder, 1984) 4:38

A2. It's You (Stevie Wonder, 1984), featuring Dionne Warwick 4:56

A3. It's More Than You (Ben Bridges, 1984) 3:15

A4. I Just Called to Say I Love You (Stevie Wonder, 1984) 6:17

B1. Love Light in Flight (Stevie Wonder, 1984) 6:54

B2. Moments Aren't Moments (Stevie Wonder, 1984), solo by Dionne Warwick 4:33

B3. Weakness (Stevie Wonder, 1984), with Dionne Warwick 4:13

B4. Don't Drive Drunk (Stevie Wonder, 1984) 6:33

 PRÉMIOS:
Hit: I Just Called to Say I Love You

 *Academy Award for Best Original Song
*Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song


SINGLES:
Edição Portugal
Edição França 
I Just Called to Say I Love You (Stevie Wonder, 1984) 6:17
Single Motown, 1.08.1984
Single version 4:25

Love Light in Flight (Stevie Wonder, 1984)
Single Motown, novembro de 1984
Single version 4:36

Don't Drive Drunk (Stevie Wonder, 1984) 6:33
Single Motown 1984
Single version 4:43